Friday, July 24, 2015

Five for Friday




It is has been a while since I have blogged with even summer almost at end. I have been extremely busy! I am working to expand my Learn With ME facebook community. Please join me on Facebook for updates too! Anyway, one way to get back in the swing is with Five for Friday from Doodlebugs Teaching






These pics are beginning stages of this year-I moved classrooms this week and starting setting up my new room. I am revamping quite a few things including classroom library and labels (Sometimes it's the little things that make a difference.) I'm ready for a little change.



I went shopping for some items and I have a few projects to create!


I learned from Megan's Tutorial at I Teach What's Your SuperPower how to create a watermark for my photos. I created it step by step as she was explaining. I had to pause, but it was a success.  I am super excited!



This pull has survived many moves and classroom. Barksdale Elementary is where I learned what teaching is ALL about. I learned from the best mentors! Proud to have been a Barksdale Buccaneer!

Date Day with my Love and our friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment