Friday, June 27, 2014

Five for Friday-June 27, 2014


fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]


We have had a great week here in Charleston, SC, and I have had a lot of fun with my family. Here is a glimpse into the week:




1. Returning from seven days on vacation (just my husband and I) for our 20 year anniversary, I had to do some laundry. However, my wonderful daughter had done the laundry at home. (I am so lucky to have such a responsible, trustworthy daughter.) My father in law and niece were at my house the week we were out of town, but my daughter did a lot-cooked, cleaned, bathed and help take care of her brothers. 


2. At home learning fun-we started learning and keeping our brains sharp using letters and numbers. I stole this idea from my neighbor (with her permission-lol) and adapted to my kids, as well as, included practicing writing letters, numbers, and names. I brought home some things for my kids from school, but tried to take a more "parenting route" and not so much teacher.

3. Happy 5th Birthday to my baby! I can't believe he is 5 years old. It was a great day. Cupcakes for breakfast, cupcakes at lunch, cupcakes for snack, cupcakes before bed.


4. Library fun on Thursday. Check out yesterday's Throwback Thursday post to grab your freebie.




5. Baseball game at the hometown Minor League Baseball team, Charleston Riverdogs. We had an awesome suite (my husband got tickets from a local newspaper), but mainly sat in the seats outside. We had an awesome time! We are already planning our next visit in a couple of weeks.

Have a great weekend!





1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a great summer vacation! Congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete