Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Sneak Peak Reading Freebie and ME

Okay, so I have been working on some things in reading. I have posted them on my blog and at my Teachers Pay Teacher Store. I am really excited about my new series. Check it out here. Be sure to head over to here later today for my first set in my series-Reading is Thinking-Summarizing.





I love summer!
I love my family!
I love vacation!
I have been blogging and posting (almost daily for awhile), but I am taking a break for a couple of weeks. I mean who can resist wanting to spend time with these cuties



 or spending time as a family

I have completed my homework and assignments (I am working on my last class to receive my Gifted Endorsement). I do not plan to blog or make things for my TpT store (until I get back). I do not plan to even Facebook (after Sunday) or Pinterest. Yes, I will be able to breathe. Yes, I will survive.  I plan for fun in the sun with my 3 kiddeos and wonderful hubby. I will be getting lots of Vitamin D, making memories, and be with the ones I love and adore most.
So for now--over and out--See you in a couple of weeks!

Enjoy the freebie.
Please be sure to follow my blog and tell a friend too. Leave a comment--I love reading your words of encouragement.
Visit my other freebie and reading posts too by clicking on the labels.
Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment